Senior Design Engineer (Electrical)
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Design Engineer (Electrical) to join a FTSE 100 organisation based in Plymouth to be part of a large specialist design team, tasked with a variety of activities specifically to the marine electrical engineering discipline.
Reporting to the Electrical Engineering Lead, your main responsibilities will include;
- Analysis of components, assemblies or systems and interpreting the results
- To document work undertaken including preparation, checking and authorisation of technical reports
- Develop design solutions to achieve customer requirements including sketches and design calculations
- Produce scopes of work and estimates for clients
- Contribute to design reviews and safety case studies
To be suitable for this Senior Design Engineer (Electrical) position you must have the following experience;
- Seasoned background as an Electrical Design Engineer, with practical experience in the application of design engineering throughout the project lifecycle
- Relevant industry experience i.e. engineering, rail, marine, defence, nuclear, oil and gas
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Good communication skills
This position would suit an experienced Electrical Engineer specialising in design within the marine industry.