Senior Delivery Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £475 - £500 Per Day
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage the delivery of projects using the appropriate agile project management methodology
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for the service and act as deputy to the product manager
- Matrix-manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Facilitate project meetings including daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Track progress and provide status reports to projects and stakeholders.
- Enable the team to produce estimates of how much effort will be required to produce features that the Product Manager wants
- Collaborate with colleagues to refine the approach to Agile project management and service development
Essential - The successful candidate will need demonstrate experience the following disciplines:
- Project Management (preferably qualified)
- Project delivery using Agile project management methods
- Balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Matrix-management of multi-disciplinary teams
- Collaboration tools ideally Confluence and Jira
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Continuous Integration environments and tooling
- Middleware / messaging products