A Global Technology Services Company is currently recruiting a Senior Commercial Analytics Manager to join their dynamic London Head Office. This critical position collaborates across global functions and project teams to optimise revenue, gross margin, operating income, utilisation, client satisfaction and opportunity pipeline.
The main responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Manages operations initiatives such as opportunity management, resource planning, management tracking and forecasting, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction program, or infrastructure projects.
- Manages projects to create and implement new operational-related systems and processes initiatives. Monitors progress against plans and advising accordingly. Proactively works to remove roadblocks and issues hindering implementation of initiatives.
- Develop dashboards and analytics packs to provide Global Sales Community with the detailed understanding of customer and customer segment revenue and pipeline activity.
- Support for the scheduling and tracking of Deal Review Board activities, ensuring the Global Technology Solutions leadership team has visibility and input into the development and progress of key technology deals.
- Provision of ad hoc analytics and project support as required and appropriate
The successful candidate will work closely with a number of departments and will be key figure within the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager with strong analytical and Excel skills - pivot tables and vlookups (Macros and VBA desirable) who has 5+ years of experience, in analytical and data-driven positions. A Finance background / knowledge would be beneficial.
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.