SENIOR CHANGE MANAGER, CHANGE MANAGEMENT, IT CHANGE, IT SERVICE CONTINUITY, DISASTER RECOVERY
£35,114 - £45,232 + pension + discretionary Recruitment and Retention allowance
Croydon, Central London and Liverpool will be considered
The salary offered will be dependent upon skills and experience.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Change Manager to work for the Home Office. The successful candidate will be assigned to Home Office Digital, Data and Technology Live Services team providing high quality IT Services to Home Office Technology Customers. They will have specific responsibility to:
Role and responsibilities
- Support the Head of Change Management to: Act as the escalation point for service related matters, negotiating and managing conflict as necessary with suppliers, stakeholders and customers.
- Ensure customers obtain the best possible availability and performance from Home Office Technology (HOT) delivered services through effective and efficient management of service affecting incidents whether provided by internal or external service providers.
- Ensure the continuous review of services and service affecting incidents to formulate improvements and remediation activities to enhance services and provide additional value to customers.
- Continuously review services against SLAs to ensure they either meet or exceed performance targets and any potential conflicts or risks are understood and mitigated.
- Act as an escalation point for service related matters, negotiating and managing conflict as necessary with suppliers, stakeholders and customers.
- Support service reviews and operational review meetings with suppliers (internal and external), whilst developing and maintaining effective service line supplier relationships.
- Drive continual service improvements through the measurement and challenge of services and processes, tools and capability as part of Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) plan. Promote CSI to all stakeholders engaged in the consumption and provision of the end-to-end service.
- Collate and maintain management and service performance information, on both a regular and ad-hoc basis, to deliver clear visibility of operational performance and enable overall service reporting.
- Validate/assure supplier invoices against agreed performance levels.
- From both a Service Integrator and operational delivery perspective, depending on assigned role, provide impact analysis for changes and review business mandates and supplier proposals as necessary.
- Identify and manage or escalate as appropriate service risks and issues in accordance with standard HOT processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with HOT, the wider Home Office and external stakeholders (customers, colleagues and suppliers).
- Support the design, agreement and implementation of the relevant Service Model standards and processes across all relevant suppliers.
- Participate in the acceptance, onboarding and early life support of new services.
- Ensure that there are adequate IT Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery provisions for the services and HOT processes and services and validated in line with business/HOT requirements
- Ensure HOT services are safe and secure. Highlight security vulnerabilities and work with partners to maintain a secure environment to protect our customers from threats either internal or external.
- Experience ensuring customers obtain the best possible availability and performance from delivered services through effective and efficient management of all IT Changes whether raised by internal or external service providers
- Strong background in IT change management
- Background acting as an escalation point for service related matters
- Previous experience negotiating and managing conflict as necessary with suppliers, stakeholders and customers.
- Experience reviewing services affecting Infrastructure changes to formulate improvements
- Previous experience providing impact analysis for changes and review business mandates and supplier proposals
- Previous experience continuously reviewing services against SLAs and KPIs
- Background ensuring that there are adequate IT Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery provisions
- ITIL Intermediate Level
- A relevant academic and/or vocational qualification
If you would like to discuss the role further please feel free to call Emily on 0161 924 3639