Senior Business Improvement / Continuous Improvement Engineer £40K-£45K + benefits Bristol
A leading engineering support services organisation are looking to bring an experienced senior business improvement engineer to join their maritime/ defence division.
As the market leader, they are highly regarded in their sector with high employee retention rates working on some of the largest defence projects in the UK and internationally.
This role is on a full-time permanent basis and is primarily based in Bristol.
The role will require occasional travel to our customers' site in Bristol as well as other sites in Devon and Scotland.
- To manage, organise, implement and deliver a coherent portfolio of focused efficiency and effectiveness improvements to the Engineering Outputs (e.g. hull & system surveillance requirements) delivered by the Submarine Platform Engineering Team.
- Perform comprehensive requirements capture and data analysis to baseline, measure and track the internal and enabled benefits that may be realised from the efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
- Implement continuous improvement and business improvement processes
Skills and experience required:
- Engineering/ maritime or defence or manufacturing background
- Business improvement methodologies (change or Six Sigma or lean)
- Change program management
- Problem solving
This is a fantastic innovative position ideal for a lean/ change/ six sigma specialist motivated to drive change and focus on implementing operational improvements resulting in savings.
If you feel your skills are suited to this position please do not hesitate to contact Tara Bidar on 01179 309 719 or email
Please note candidates must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance.