Our client, a large utilities provider, are currently recruiting an experienced Agile, Lead Business Analyst to work in our clients Digital space for a 3 month contract based in Nottingham starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for candidates with solid Agile experience along with solid digital experience to work within their digital delivery team.
· Solid Agile experience is essential
· Experience in a hybrid Scrum Master / BA is preferable
· Exceptional leadership experience and you must have previously managed a team of Business Analysts.
· Experience working on digital/website projects
· Ideally experience within the utilities industry
· Requirement gathering, able to write functional specs
· Based in Nottingham
· Act as a primary interface with end users to produce business and functional requirements
· You will lead a team of 4-5 Business Analysts within the Scrum Team.
· Your time will be split 50/50 between looking after BA's, developing pipeline, creating a strong team and running 'refining' sessions.
· Undertake pre-study feasibility activity, taking an outline idea and developing to sufficient detail to enable a decision to be made on whether to proceed
· Prepare Business Requirements documentation for change projects
· Analyse requirements through user interviews and data collection and transform those requirements into solutions for implementation
· Work with users to balance cost to implement/ complexity of requirement with projected benefit of a change, reaching agreement on the scope of any development
· Prepare cost estimates and project timelines for business analysis activity required on projects
· Work with Finance colleagues and operational stakeholders to build the benefits case for investment
· Provide input into training and implementation plans
· Work with System Designers to translate requirements into technical deliverables
· Work with System Developers throughout the development phase to resolve any areas of change and ensure that the delivered solution meets the requirements of the business
· Participate in the User Acceptance Testing phase of a project to resolve business queries and aid the smooth transition of projects towards implementation
Interested candidates should submit their CVs in the first instance - Sophie Garty | 0161 924 2651 | sophie . garty @ experis . co . uk