Senior Building Surveyor - Plymouth
A successful FTSE100 engineering support services organisation is looking to take on a Senior Building Surveyor responsible for managing their Surveying Team including ensuring the Estate Performance Management System programme is maintained in accordance with contract KPI's.
You would be working for the UK's leading naval support business providing through-life services and deep maintenance to the Royal Navy's major warships and nuclear-powered submarines.
- You will be the technical authority for sanctioning works undertaken by the Built Environment Surveying Team, ensuring the scope is within the professional remit and ability of the team.
- Ensure visibility of the team and its undertakings are adequately promoted and communicated with the larger organisation and with the customer.
- Demonstrable experience managing teams.
- Production of technical reports, specifications and ability to interrogate technical information for the production of KPI reports.
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of regulatory compliance documentation requirements.
- Degree level in Building Surveying / Construction Management or similar minimum.
- Chartered membership of CIOB/RICS or working towards.
Salary: Circa £40,000 + benefits
Hours: 40 hours, Mon-Fri
Security: Must be eligible for SC Clearance