SENIOR AEROSOL PACKER
£23,862 per year + Company Benefits
Aerosols Packer Senior required to work for a top 4 Pharmaceutical Organisation to assist in the packing of finished products by utilising manual and automated packing lines. The Senior Aerosol Packer will be required to deputise for the line leader where required and also monitor and develop line efficiency's.
- Complete cGMP documentation and document events.
- To escalate any technical or non-compliant issues to the line leader.
- To perform vision system & Equipment adjustments during packing to minimise rejects.
- Continuous improvement participation.
- To pack Pharmaceutical products to GMP and HSE standards ensuring the highest customer service is achieved.
Key Skills Required
- Proficient in with GMP
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Packaging experience
- Forward thinking
If you are interested in applying for the role please contact James Pearce at Experis or Click Apply