£21,959 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Flexible Benefits
Based at Bristol Parkway Train Station
My client, a FTSE 100 organisation and the largest client for Network Rail for delivering renewals are now seeking to recruit an individual with strong administration skills to join them as a Roster Clerk.
Directly reporting to the Resource Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the cost-effective allocation of Production Staff in liaison with Management teams. Where additional resources are required, or the workload requires skills or qualifications not available within permanently employed staff, the Roster Clerk will assist the Resources Manager in their procurement.
- Assist in the production of employee rosters to allow cost effective utilisation of the resource in liaison with the relevant Depot Managers in order to meet the resource levels and skills required by the workload as directed in the Planning Meetings.
- Allocation of Training & Competence Courses and arranging efficient release of staff in accordance with rosters.
- Liaise with Agency Suppliers on a weekly basis to address any shortfall of manpower requirements.
- Maintain supplier database and update accordingly to allow selective sourcing of future manpower requirements.
- Provide other administrative support as delegated by the Resources Manager.
Minimum requirements are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in General Office Procedures.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Desirable are ERA and PlanIt but training can be provided in-house.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Good organisational ability and interpersonal skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- A salary of £21,959 per annum
- 37 Hours per week. Mon-Fri 8:45am to 5:00pm
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a large multinational corporation. If you are interested please apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on .