My client, a well known Pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire, is currently seeking an Senior A2R Analyst to join their finance team for a 3 month contract.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available, or on a maximum of 2 week's notice.
Forming an integral part of the Account To Report (A2R) department, this position of Senior Analyst is responsible for variety of A2R activities which remain part of local Global Services (GS) and mainly include elements of external and statutory reporting and coordination of local Fixed asset processes.
- Cooperation with regional GS centre and other Local Finance entities (i.e. FP&A group, Tax COEs, Plant teams)
- Preparation of External Reporting & Statutory accounting packages
- Local reporting Requirements including Government Reporting
- Responsibility for Items not moving to CTC (e.g. preparation of select LR reports)
- Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met and closing tasks completed
- Coordination of Payroll and Tax accounting
- Coordination of Fixed Asset local processes
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting, meeting all corporate and regional deadlines.
- Support audit
- Fully qualified accountant with 3+ years post qualified financial experience
- Local market experience with European Pharmaceuticals companies
- 3+ Years job experience in different Finance functions
- Corporation Tax reporting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven business partnering skills (with local EMEA markets)
- US GAAP reporting experience
- Solid local and US GAAP accounting knowledge