Security Solution Architect
One of the UK's Leading Partners in Science and Technology Research is looking for a Security Solutions Architect to come and join their dedicated Cyber Strategy and Planning Team. They are a global organisation that is predominantly based in Europe, North America and Australia, but are going into emerging markets in Africa and South East Asia.
You will be joining an existing team that has a vital role to play, working with a number of Businesses, Cyber leadership and subject matter experts to build a view of the organisational strategy, processes, information, and cyber technology assets.
They require a Security Solutions Architect specialising in designing and delivering cyber security solutions
- Responsible for the architecture, delivery and development of solutions across multiple diverse accounts and technologies
- Provide a technical governance / Information Assurance / risk assessment capability for designs produced by peer architects
- Design and deploy complex security solutions leveraging technologies and products such as: network load-balancing, virtualisation, encryption, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), switches, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), and Intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- Responsible for product selection and presentation of designs to Customer Technical Design Authority
- Design and deliver a Proof of Concept Environment to test solutions prior to deployment
- Supported IDS managed service solution deployment
- Track record of delivery business enabling security solutions and services that support the needs of security, business, technical, delivery and operational stakeholders
- SIEM or Protective Monitoring knowledge /experience
- Client facing Pre-sales experience
- A good understanding of security tools including: vulnerability scanning, monitoring, physical security tools, protection, failover testing, pattern matching scanners, remote access technologies, authentication and authorisation techniques, network sniffing, forensic/disk management utilities and procedures and understanding of Data Loss Prevention
The position is based in Malvern, Worcester, and will require the successful candidate to go through Security Clearance prior to starting.
Up to £80,000 with excellent benefits
If you are interested please apply. If you are unsure if you are eligible for SC Clearance or would like to hear more please call me on 01619243659