A FTSE100 Engineering Support Services Organisation would like to recruit a Security Controller to act as the Security subject matter expert for their business.
- To ensure all staff (incl sub-contractors) are aware of and undertake their security responsibilities
- To identify, manage and implement all security processes to ensure the appropriate protections for HMG classified assets
- To support the business and growth
- To ensure that all staff are aware of their security obligations, including the provision of induction briefings/training
- The production of security policy/processes and their subsequent review, to ensure the correct security posture within the business unit
- Be responsible for the implementation of the Security Management Plan, as required through contract
- To oversee and manage Third Party security requirements, with the Procurement Team
- To undertake the role of Vetting Control Officer and ensure the correct vetting regime is maintained, within the business
- Provide advice to the business on Information Assurance
- Ensure that all security breaches/incidents are investigated, documented, including any recommendations and are actioned appropriately
- Organise and produce a security education programme, including new starter inductions, for all staff. This is to include the potential/actual threats and mitigating actions
- To provide advice and material to the Senior Management Team ensuring and improving security culture.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Security Management within a HMG/Defence Contractor environment
- Experience of implementing HMG Security Policy Framework/JSP 440 - Security Manual processes
- Full current driving licence
- Ideally DV Cleared
If you feel you have the necessary Security Controller experience and are interested in working for a market leader in their field then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV or contact me on 0117 930 9743.