Network Security and Infrastructure Engineer - Cambridge - 35,000 + Benefits Package
Are you an IT Security Engineer with a solid technical background in IT Networks who thrives on the challenge of implementing and supporting secure and breach prevention network services?
If you are, then an excellent career step awaits you in a state of the Security Operations Centre in Cambridge.
Our leading client offer specialist Secure Managed Network Services to UK wide organisations and have reaped the rewards of their business and commercially necessary network security services.
Suitable candidates will need to adaptable, agile, versatile with a willingness to develop their skills and complete with a high-level of service ethic.
Your technical experience and skill requirements will be:
- Strong networking skills, LAN, WAN, VPN, DNS, Checkpoint Firewall, routing, switching.
- Experience of working at a senior level within IT security or networking environment.
- Experienced in building close working relationships with Clients, Senior Management and staff.
- Capable of dealing with product and technical support services, and to escalate as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A UK resident and permanent permit to work in the UK.
Desirable expertise will include:
- A broad knowledge of Security and Infrastructure Technologies
- Microsoft Systems experience
- Knowledge of Linux or other operating environments
- Experience of implementing or managing security or infrastructure solutions
- A strong interest in IT security or networking
- CCSA Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (Required)
- CCSE Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (Required)
- CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate (Desirable)
This role will offer stability, development and a solid career path to the person who secures this vacancy.
If this is potentially of interest, please apply. Alternatively contact Denise for more information.