Security Admin Support
Salary: £17'000 + Pension
Hours: 37 hours per week - Monday - Friday
Provide security, security clearances and site access administration.
Candidates who have experience of office administration role will be considered for this position.
- Act as a alternate Crypto Custodian for Cody Technology Park.
- Support when necessary with the provision of travel briefings, approval of travel documentation, review of CMATs, support to the SLO network, IDS testing and the maintenance of mandatory documentation and security processes.
- Control access to SISYS and provide support and consumables to users. Produce SISYS reports when required.
- Manage and process security clearances following Operating Framework policy, dealing with sponsors, individuals and employing companies to provide an end to end, timely and accurate service, supporting the clearance team and customers. Manage the DV annual review process.
- Process new contractor/tenant clearance paperwork , arranging population of the security database, arranging passes and registering car details.
- Process leaver paperwork, updating and archiving security records and recovering/destroying site passes. Notify the DBS when employees/contractors leave the company.
- Provide details of security clearances for site employees required to support visits and support in-coming visits via QGS and reception.
- Provide security support to projects where required.
- Maintain the security office filing system and arrange for removal of classified waste.
- Be familiar with Operating Framework policy relating to security clearances and site access.
- Build a solid understanding of relevant HMG policy in relation to List X security functions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools and security software.
- Knowledge of the correct handling of Cryptographic material according to the SPF and JSP 490.
- To be a self-starter, to maintain confidentiality, to be enthusiastic and proactive.
Experience & Qualifications
- Be eligible for DV security clearance and maintain it.
- Have an understanding of security processes related to clearances, site access and general security.
- Have attended the MOD Cryptographic Custodians course.
- Experience of working in a customer facing team under pressure of delivery and preferably in a security-based environment.