Daily Rate Range: £550 to £645
You will be required to works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability and exercise substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Planning your own work to meet given objectives and processes. Participate in activities related to own specialism and making decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives. Work includes a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues.
The role holder should be able to selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications. Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences. Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives. Plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time and quality targets. Rapidly absorbing new information and applying it effectively. Maintaining an awareness of developing technologies and their application and takes some responsibility for driving own development.
Has a working knowledge of agile and Lean concepts as applied at scale and holds the values of the Agile Manifesto and applies the principles behind the Agile Manifesto. Encourages colleagues the principle of self-organizing teams. Ensuring that best-practice analysis tools and techniques are followed and improved on, ensuring on-going process improvement and consistent good practice 10 across all delivery teams. Along with supporting the Pega BA Guild by sharing challenges and good practice.
- Update Agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs. Recommend improvements and adherence to Agile principles, to include best practice and standards.
- Support the development managers and project leads.
- Communicating progress and updates to teams and stakeholders.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
- Empower the teams to self-organize.
- Improve the productivity of the teams.
- Adapt project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout pilot projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Scrum Master Accreditation
- Successfully applied Agile/XP/Scrum/Kanban practices and introduced Agile techniques and have coached teams to apply them effectively.
- Very strong technical background either as a Business Analyst Software Developer, Quality Analyst or Project Manager.
- Lead teams who delivered successful enterprise software development projects, most of which will have been working on bespoke built enterprise OO applications.
Please submit your CV in the first instance.