Salford - £48,004 - £56,405 + excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join one of our major clients based at their Salford office. As a company they have one of the largest IT estates in the world that is interacted with by over 100 million customers each year.
The Scrum Master will report to the Product Owner and be responsible for managing the delivery of all work whilst applying the appropriate adaption of 'Agile' practices. Specifically they will be responsible for the successful delivery of activities within the ServiceNow Devops team, driving the pace of the team output whilst focusing on quality and cost reduction.
- Implement, run and improve an appropriate adaptation of Agile Practice (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) within the Product Team
- Translate requirements from the Product Owner into plans working within the Product Team
- Run effective Scrum Ceremonies
- Manage the Product Team and stimulate multi-functional and cross-functional working, a highly collaborative environment and full visibility of all the work
- Inspire a Learning Environment - will read, research and learn whilst teaching and coaching others.
- Provide reports to the Product Owner on the performance of delivery etc
- A depth of experience of project management and SDLC
- Experience of Agile delivery across the ServiceNow platform
- The Ability to implement, run and improve an appropriate adaptation of Agile Practice (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) within the Product Team for Business Projects, Internal Projects, Change and Unplanned Work.
- Strong leadership skills and be able to get the best performance out of the team
- The ability to create a collaborative, team focussed and fun environment
- Passion for doing things differently by challenging the norm and inspiring others to do the same through facilitating a culture of trust openness and honesty.
- The ability to translate requirements from the Product Owner into plans working within the Product Team using Burn up Charts, Story Mapping, Release Plans and Team Velocity to assist in development.
For the candidate's relevant skills and experience the client is offering a competitive salary and package. If you would like to apply for the role please do so by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.