Initial 3 Months
£300 per day
Our well known client are looking for an experienced/Certified Scrum Master. The right candidate will have good knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies, extreme programming and test driven development.
- Guiding the team and organisation on Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Guiding the team on self-organisation to fill in gaps left in the Agile/Scrum framework.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience leading multiple teams, distributed across different time zones.
- Strong project delivery skills, working on multiple streams at once with multiple dependencies and 3rd party integration.
- Strong client facing presentation/communication skills.
- Experience with JIRA Agile or similar project management tool.
- Experience on web apps and native applications (iOS & Android).
CV's MUST BE SUBMITTED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE. Giovanna N.