An exciting opportunity has arisen for a School Improvement Manager to join a major FTSE 100 company based in Worcestershire.
The role will co-ordinate the school improvement programme that will promote improved educational outcomes for all children aged 5-19 within all schools in the North area of Worcestershire.
Candidate duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Ensuring that all children and young people have access to consistently high quality opportunities to learn and achieve.
- Ensuring that robust quality assurance and appropriate levels of support and challenge are provided to all schools particularly schools causing concern.
- To lead on developing an innovative and responsive programme of traded programmes, products and services
- To support the strategic planning of school improvement programmes by gathering and interpreting key performance data
- Performance management of a team of school improvement advisers
- Partnership working with Teaching Schools and other system leaders
- Contribution to the cross hub senior leadership team and the future development of the school improvement service
- Accountable for effective utilisation of team to meet the KPIs
- Budget management as outlined in strategic plan
- Balancing core service income with traded
- Ability to help create a school improvement strategy that aligns with local and national needs
- Team leadership
- Effective use of IT systems
- High level communication skills
- Credible technical and leadership skills
- Business planning
- Performance management
- Ability to gather and synthesis a range of data and information and use this to prioritise strategic and tactical actions
- Solve business problems through effective analysis of evidence and data
- Educational policy at local and national level
- Knowledge of what works elsewhere - nationally and internationally
- Effective strategies to improve schools
- National and international research on effective school systems
- School senior leadership post
- LA or MAT leadership (desirable)
- Inspection experience (desirable)
What's on offer?
- Competitive Package
- FTSE 100 Company
- Structured personal development opportunities