An exciting opportunity has arisen for a School Improvement Adviser to join a major FTSE 100 company based in Worcestershire.
The role will monitor and support educational provision and promote improved educational outcomes for all children ages 5 - 19 with schools in Worcestershire.
Candidate duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Ensuring that all children and young people have access to consistently high quality opportunities to learn and achieve.
- Ensuring that robust quality assurance and appropriate levels of support and challenge are provided to schools particularly schools causing concern.
- To support the development of an innovative and responsive offer of traded programmes, products and services
- Broker support for schools and effectively Prime and teaching school resources to improve provision
- Partnership working with Teaching Schools and other system leaders
- Contribution to the school improvement team and the future development of the school improvement service
- Budget management as needed
- Balancing core income with traded
- Ability to help deliver a school improvement strategy that aligns with local and national needs
- Effective use of IT systems
- High level communication skills
- Credible technical and leadership skills
- Business planning
- Performance management
- Consultancy skills - understand current and future school needs and able to create products and courses to meet these
- Ability to gather and synthesis a range of data and information and use this to prioritise strategic and tactical actions
- Solve business problems through effective analysis of evidence and data
- School senior leadership post
- LA or MAT leadership (desirable)
- Inspection experience (desirable)
What's on offer?
- Competitive Package
- FTSE 100 Company
- Structured personal development opportunities