Software Distribution Design - SCCM / UAD - Radia/HPCA - 3rd/4th Line Support
My client a global information technology company have a fantastic opportunity for a Software Distribution design professional to become a key member of growing, hands-on IT design teams utilizing tools and techniques for Cloud, Open-stack, HP and other technologies that deliver to multiple clients of national interest.
Our client are seeking Software Distribution design specialists in SCCM/UAD with proven Service Design experience in designing enterprise solutions. The successful candidates will also possess the ability to produce design documentation artifacts including higher level designs, lower level designs, installation and operation guides as well as technical notes and knowledge base documentation within medium to large scale Software Distribution solutions, considering infrastructure and environmental factors.
Core Skills and Experience
- Expert knowledge of the Software Distribution product suite over multiple product versions, including (but not limited to) Radia\HPCA, SCCM, AppV or other enterprise software distribution toolsets.
- Full coverage of products from packaging concepts to enterprise wide software distribution design methodology.
- 3rd/4th line product support experience
- Good level of exposure to both physical and virtual environments.
- Experience of capacity and performance analytics Distribution solutions are efficient and optimally scaled.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of desktop and server computer systems, storage, network and interfaces.
- Basic\expert Scripting skills to support relevant software distribution toolset.
- Good understating of network protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP etc..)
- Experience of producing automated and unattended installations of Operating Systems using software distribution toolsets.
- Microsoft certifications in relevant technical areas
- ITIL Accreditation