Calling all SCALA DEVELOPERS for an exciting opportunity to work with expert developers on a large scale project.
Are you an experience SCALA DEVELOPER with Agile and Lean practices looking for an exciting new project with a large FTSE 100 company? This is a 6 months initial contract with a view to extend based in Dublin South close to public transportation.
- Successfully developed and deployed at least one Greenfield Scala application
- The ability to use built in Scala collections efficiently
- The ability to build applications using promises / futures / Scalaz task
- An understanding of Akka
- The ability to write testable code using Scala test
- An understanding of basic type classes from Scalaz/cats (Monoid/Monad/Applicative etc…)
- An understanding of Test-driven development techniques (e.g. BDD and ATDD)
- An understanding of Agile and Lean approaches
- Type level programming skills using shapeless
- A knowledge of scalaz-streams
- Experience of NoSql stores, especially Cassandra
- Experience of RabbitMq Message Broker
A full job spec is available on request. PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role. Contact Maria for a confidential chat on 01 6455255 or apply below.