Media & Broadcast, Systems Engineer, Coding, C#, VB.NET, SQL, Control and Monitoring, SCADA
Fancy working for a Media & Broadcasting Giant!? You'll be contracting for a household name on a 3 month contract based at their prestigious headquarters in West London. We're looking for a professional SCADA Systems Engineer to start as soon as possible! Apply NOW!
As a BCAM Systems Engineer your key responsibility will be the design, testing and implementation of real-time control & monitoring solutions; this will necessitate working closely with a number of our clients departments across the spectrum of broadcast hardware and associated workflows.
- IT systems and Networking
- Coding / software developing - re coding
- C#, VB.NET, SQL
- Control and monitoring experience
- Software Platforms
- Agile experience
- Working on various projects and BAU - Bug fixing / investigating
- Maintaining systems
- Some software development experience is desirable - languages are C# .NET.
- SQL Server design, development and management.
- Experience with administering a software platform.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities; able to learn and apply new technical knowledge quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to relate to all levels of the company.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and opinions at Senior Management level.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and progressive environment.
- Experience with Broadcast technology.
- Good understanding of data acquisition and control systems.
- Familiarity with the Proficy iFIX software or similar tools such as DataMiner.
- Low level device communication standards; such as, SNMP, SOAP, REST/HTTP, WCF.
- Understanding of sound software lifecycle methodologies and/or agile delivery.
- Understanding of basic Networks.
- Experience dealing with support related activities; bug fixing, leasing with customers to understand the problem and find a resolution.
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.