SC/Websphere/MQ/message broker/Oracle ADF/Java
SC System Integration Developer
Our client has a new requirement for an SC Cleared System Integration Developer to work on their project in Hursley.
- Experience of IBM WebSphere Message Broker development for an Enterprise Service Bus or similar integration solution involving multiple information flows between multiple organisations/technologies
- Developing Message Broker Message Flows in version 8 utilising MQ and HTTP Web Service based transports.
- Development of bespoke application code in Java is also essential to this role.
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker v8 and later administration
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker v8 and later development skills
- IBM WebSphere Message Queue v8 and later administration
- Oracle database skills are required (v10g or later)
- Experience of technical and operational processes used to deploy, support and maintain a Message Broker environment.
- Client requires SC Clearance for the role or canididates who are eligible to undergo the process.
Nice to have skills:
- The candidate will have excellent development skills within the Message Broker (IIB) Toolkit.
- They should possess strong ESQL and Java skills.
- A good working knowledge of WebSphere MQ is required Proactive and good team player.
- Methodical and attention to detail, Excellent Communication skills, proven track record in succesful development,
- Flexibility and determination to 'get the job done'.
- Web/Usder Interface Development Experience, Oracle ADF 10g, HTML, CSS and at least one of the following: Java Server Faces, Oracle ADF11g, Java Script, HTML,Ajax, CSS
If this is of interest please send CVs direct to Daniel Nelson or for more information call 01619241380 quoting ref: T2F98M