Solution Architect (SAP) - Derby - 6 months
Solution Architect (SAP) required to join a multinational information technology company based in Derby on a 6 month contract.
The role will involve shaping RFQ and SoW responses specifically in the Supply Chain SAP space.
- You must be experienced in the area of SoW / RFQ and SAP solutioning and design expertise with ability to communicate and help shape design direction across multiple organisations and organisation levels.
- Lead response in solutioning SAP and potentially other Apps and infrastructure RFQs, RFPs and SOW's.
- Solid background in developing and validating work estimates including SAP APPS, ABAP and Basis activities together with infrastructure deployments.
- Coordinate across pre sales and deliveries organisation to support solutioning.
- Ability to lead both solution architecture reviews and commercial proposal reviews.
- Ability to put together cost models as well as assessment, mitigation and costing of risks.
Support with design integration and assurance activities across multiple SAP projects including:
- Business Requirements
- Functional Business-to-Business Integration
- Design Authority support.
- Ensure compliance through taking responsibility for design and approval documentation (ERP governance process & Shared Service change advisory board)
- Ensure value for money approach taken at all times in the pursuit of quotations
- Solution Review
Highly Desirable Skills
- Extensive experience of leading SAP functional design activities, including lead a SAP functional team
- Ideally SAP ECC6 Certification & Delivery experience in an appropriate functional modules
- Strong technical knowledge of ECC6 SAP platform
- Experience of working on a multi-phase project
- Strong analytical, decision making & problem analysis
- A logical thinker capable of deriving a coherent delivery plan from conflicting requirements
- Ability to translate technical speak into a language understood by relevant stakeholder(s).
- Knowledge of logistics processes including material storage and transportation
- Experience of system integration in a lead role, particularly in a design role
- Experience if delivery of a SAP business-to-business solution
- Experience of best practice to process and system design
- At least 10 years relevant experience
Candidates must ideally hold valid SC clearance or must be eligible and willing to undergo SC clearance checks.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.