SC service architect- Hursley- 2 months- Public sector- Market Rate
Our client, a large, bluechip IT outsourcing organisation based in Hursley are looking to recruit for an experienced SC service architect to work for their end client in the public sector.
Applicants must be experienced in the following:
Leads the competency's response to the service requirements and business needs for the service,
* E2E service architectural roadmap
* Create /manage the Systems Engineering Management
* Define and implement
* Highlight the gaps in the Service solutions.
* Define the tactical/strategic plans to address gaps.
* Technical Risk Management
* Provide enhancements to the Service architecture strategy plan
* Accountable for the system engineering work products
* Technical Programme Management Support
* Lead teams in implementing standard solutions and maintains visibility to custom solutions for reuse.
Due to the nature of the client, applicants must hold an active SC clearance or be eligible.
Please submit CV's in the first instance, successful candidates will be contacted with more information.