Our Client is looking for a SC Cleared Wintel Engineer to join their team in Hook on an initial 3 month contract
- Utilise a broad spectrum of technology to produce part or all of the technical solution for our clients;
- Apply depth and breadth of technical knowledge and be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
- Contribute to knowledge tools and communities, and ensure learnings are shared for reuse.
Core Skills and Experience
- Strong Wintel experience in designing and engineering solutions.
- Understanding of virtual and physical server infrastructure capacity, scaling and operation.
- Strong Windows administration, hardening and troubleshooting experience.
- Windows 2003/2008/2012.
- Core windows services, features and roles.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Scripting knowledge - PowerShell/VBscript/Batch.
- Experience of deployment and infrastructure management tooling.
- Experience of maintaining OS images, firmware and patch baselines.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.