SC Cleared Supply Chain Lead (Fleet Management) - 6 month contract - West London
We have not only an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled SC Cleared Supply Chain Project Lead with Fleet Management/Procurement expertise but this role will see you working in a conducive environment.
- Develop and share communication material tailored to both new and existing suppliers (in collaboration with the Project Communications Lead)
- Conduct strategic sourcing initiatives to cover the vehicle manufacturer / dealership category:
- Clearly define needs / requirements
- Prepare RFPs (to cover whole life cost components)
- Agree NDAs with all suppliers to participate in RFP process
- Issue RFPs and analyse responses
- Conduct negotiations
- Conduct final analysis and develop recommendation
- Draft master contract (in collaboration with Legal and Commercial Leads)
- Support the Divisional Procurement Fleet Category Lead in other activities that may require immediate attention to deliver all Procurement and Supply Chain Transition deliverables
- Fleet category Procurement expertise (vehicle manufacturers / dealerships), including an excellent understanding of vehicle whole life costs.
- Experience of Crown Commercial Services' procurement arrangements
- Experience of working in an 'emergency services' Procurement environment
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Fleet management experience
- Extensive experience in strategic sourcing, including the development of tender documents and commercial / service level agreements
- Experience in using ARIBA
Location: West London
Duration: 6 months
Suitable candidates must ideally hold valid SC Clearance or must be eligible to undergo Security Checks
If you want to be considered, call me directly to discuss or send over your most recent profile and contact details! OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!