SAS Analyst (Risk Analytics)
6 Month contract
Daily Rate Neg.
Role and Responsibilities
The Risk Analytics Team is responsible for creating, maintaining and reporting on automated credit strategies. This includes live, batch and overnight analytical processes to determine credit suitability and size for new and existing customers aligned to our risk appetite.
The role will require the successful candidate
- To implement models and strategies in a complex SAS environment;
- To demonstrate subject matter expertise in the areas of SAS tool usage and complex data structures;
- To support the wider business in the application and successful use of Risk models.
- Postgraduate qualification in a quantitative analytical or information management related discipline;
- Five years' experience in an analytics related role;
- Extensive experience in SAS/ETL DI Studio, SAS/ Enterprise Miner, SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, SAS/STAT, SAS Web Report Studio, SAS Information Maps, SAS/Connect on a variety of hardware platforms including Sun Solaris, Linux and Microsoft windows server.
- Data management, analytical and reporting skills - extensive database experience on Oracle, DB2, Teradata.
- Experience in managing complex scheduled batch processes;
- A proven track record of collaborative development and delivering complex analysis to non-technical stakeholders;
- Project management skills - managing a multi-layered deployment process in a complex IT environment with multiple stakeholders and agendas.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role.