Our client, a leading IT Services Provider, is looking for a SAP Technical Lead to join their team.
This is a contract position based in Derby running initially until September 2017.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be willing to obtain SC Clearance.
- You will be responsible for defining the IT architecture, authoring the architecture document set including solution and security architecture documents, and engaging directly with stakeholders during the 'define' stage.
- You will be expected to apply appropriate methodologies in assessing available options and to support decision making.
- You will need to work across a multidisciplinary team consisting of SAP and non-SAP resources, including more technical resources whom you will be expected to help directly.
- As the project moves into 'deliver' you will need to play an active role in directing, overseeing and supporting the technical delivery, ensuring adherence to design standards and established architectural principles.
- Experience of architecting SAP to non-SAP integration scenarios (e.g. cloud based)
- Enterprise Architecture definition including considering capacity, availability and supportability
- Working knowledge of technical aspects of SAP IDoc based integrations including SAP RFC and Web Service/ABAP Proxy protocols
- Expert knowledge of Oracle API Gateway
- Expert knowledge of MQ and MQ FTE based integration including integration via NFS
- Knowledge of system integration patterns (SAP and non-SAP)
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.