SAP Integration Developer
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: £48,000 - £50,000 + benefits
A SAP Integration (PI/PO and Boomi) Developer is required to join the UK's Leading Engineering Support Services Organisation as part of their IS Division who are responsible for delivering one of the UK's only Greenfield SAP implementation. It is an exciting time to be joining this company.
As a SAP Integration Developer you will be responsible for specific system development activities relating to system integration using SAP technology including PI, PO, BODs and Boomi.
- Delivery of the System Integration service and configuration working with the 3rd party suppliers to ensure delivery of integration solutions
- Ensure you develop personal and technical skills to ensure constant delivery of high quality services for System Integration within SAP and systems outside of SAP
- You will be a subject matter expert in SAP Integration and data workflow technologies providing guidance across the stakeholder community, working with the Information manager to ensure all applications are fit for purpose and deliver business value.
- Engage with both agreed suppliers and agreed business users using the agreed processes
- Ensure Integration services are delivered within and meet agreed SLA timescales
- Be aware of any costs that are incurred and ensure the budget holder has agreed to this cost
The successful SAP Integration Developer will have demonstrable integration development experience using SAP PI, PO and Boomi. Experience with MSSQL, Oracle RAC, and/or other RDMSs including writing of SQL queries, stored procedures, use of database triggers
- Experience with developing solutions for ABAP, Fiori, Java, J2EE and Fiori
- Experience with creating or use of XML schema*s for use in performing data mapping
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP core modules: Enterprise Core Component (ECC), SAP/ERP implementation, and interface types (IDOC, RFC calls and ALE)
- Knowledge of AD, LDAP, Federated AD, SSO and security protocols in supporting the configuration of interfaces
- Knowledge and understanding of software development and testing methodologies
Experience working with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns and applications
- Resolution of System Integration issues and problems through Remedy/Service Desk
- Experience of delivering work using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Very strong experience with security requirements and authentication protocols to ensure protection against data leakage
- Strong experience designing business process diagrams and data flows within relevant written documentation
- Ability to understand and write business requirements, specification writing and deliver of business focused technical solutions.
Experience delivering Integration services between cloud and on premise solutions and systems
Experience integrating high volume telemetry feeds to trigger work within SAP
You will be required to hold SC Clearance or be able to obtain SC on acceptance of the position.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Gemma Roberts for more information.