SAP HCM Specialist French Speaking - (PA/OM, Time, ADP - ZADIG & Payroll)
Rate: £475 - £495
Duration: Initial 9 Months
The SAP HCM Specialist is responsible for production support required for SAP HCM projects, enhancements, incidents/issues, and inbound/outbound interfaces to systems outside of SAP. Interfaces include transfer to the French Payroll provider (ADP), as well as upload of results back into SAP. This position will coordinate and document the business and system requirements, document general design, conduct system configuration and execute tests for the SAP HCM projects and production support tasks.
- Gather and study business requirements related to HCM processes and provide solutions within SAP PA/OM, Time, Payroll, Benefits, ESS/MSS or other HCM component.
- Coordinate and maintain HCM configuration in SAP related to break fixes and enhancements.
- Research issues related to HCM application and provide solution(s).
- Work with users to troubleshoot HCM-related issues.
- Write functional specs for production fixes and enhancements.
- Coordinate end to end testing of fixes/enhancement - unit, integration and user acceptance.
- Lead meetings to address areas of key responsibility.
- Communicate and collaborate with others (e.g., managers, analysts, designers, developers, operations, QA/testing team, help desk, vendors, etc.) to coordinate completion of production support.
- Completion of at least 3 full end to end SAP HCM projects
- French Language Skills
- prior experience with ADP's payroll solution within SAP, called ZADIG
- Ability to configure and analyze SAP HCM, ideally including the PY module.
- Previous exposure to ADP products as well as French Payroll would be advantageous.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- SAP experience with focus on PA, OM, Time & Payroll
- Excellent command of the English language / Fluency in French
- The candidate needs to demonstrate communication experience with the business user community for rallying support, identifying business requirements and processes, implementing solutions and maintaining the production system.
Please Submit CV's in the first instance / Contact Louise directly on 0161 924 3647