SAP CRM UI5 Technical Consultant
6 Month Contract
Daily Rate - Up to £405 per day
SAP CRM UI5 consultant will develop custom applications in UI5 and have experience in implementing standard Fiori Apps integrating it with SAP CRM by applying functional knowledge and technical expertise, integrating with SAP CRM backend. The Senior SAP CRM UI5 Technical consultant will be involved in troubleshooting issues, analysis, testing, maintenance, user support and documentation.
- 5+ years of work experience in SAP CRM Technical + 2+ year in UI5
- In-depth knowledge in OOABAP Concepts, Action Profiles, ABAP Reports, Fiori and UI5
- Experience in Web services / Interface / RFC
- Good knowledge in HTML5, UI5 and Web UI framework and trouble shooting.
- Experience in IDOCs, BDOCs, Enhancement Framework and ALE functionality
- Experience in BAPI, BADI, Enhancement Spots
- Experience in WEB UI Concepts, GENIL / BOL Concepts and One order framework
The following skill set would be a plus:
- At Least 10 Full Life Cycle Implementation experience of SAP Fiori and UI5.
- Prior experience in Utility industry and troubleshooting ISU-CRM related issues
- Collaborate with business units, Environment support services, Testing teams and developers on requirements gathering, analysis, troubleshooting test incidents, performing root cause analysis, triaging incidents and supporting documents.
- Facilitate and participate in technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) personal.
- Collaborate with other SAP and UI technical and functional analysts, managers, and business representatives to determine schedules and project deadlines.
- Create and execute appropriate test cases to ensure the integrity of the solution prior to user acceptance testing wherever required.
- Work with business to resolve identified solution defects and communicate the proposed solution.
- Manage the move of the approved solution thru the system landscape.
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership.
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective.
- Coordinates and participates in system integration, performance and acceptance testing.
- Performs and documents updates to configuration records in the related configuration management tool to track application changes.
- Conducts technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time requirements and compatibility with current system.
- Creates and/or supports the creation of required reports in response to business user needs.
- Develops and provides user documentation and training.
- Defines and implements process improvement measures within the environment.
- Ensures all proper change management and problem management processes are followed.
- Proactively advise on improving / re-engineering business processes in close cooperation with the assigned business units.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please submit your CV in the first instance.