Salesforce Lead Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Suitable candidates will be highly knowledgeable in Force.com and web application development. They will be able to fully utilise OOB features of Force.com, designing solutions that make use of the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product to meet clients' needs.
Deep experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is essential.
Suitable candidates will understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models and understand the importance of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and SFDC development best practices.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly and confidently, and to work effectively both as a member of our flexible and dynamic delivery teams and also in a team lead role where they will mentor junior staff.
Candidates must be able to travel within UK at least 50% of the time between Mon-Fri.
- DEV401 (Developer) certification
- ADM201 (Admin) certification
- Several real-world client Force.com deliveries
- Code version control experience (GIT,SVN, other)
- Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- ADM211 (Adv. Admin) Certification
- DEV501 (Advanced.Developer)
- Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
- SOA and batch integration experience
- Agile/SCRUM certification
- Continuous Integrated Testing experience (Jenkins or similar)