Senior Salesforce Developer
Initial 6 Month contract - Perm option available
£350 - £425 PER DAY
Our client delivers world class custom solutions to our clients (many of which are fortune 1000 companies) through diverse, cross-cultural teams working in a highly collaborative environment. It is this creative and supportive working environment that will help your daily challenges be enjoyable and rewarding. The client takes pride in our core values and our commitment to helping all employees reach their fullest professional potential while at the same time achieving their personal goals.
Join us and you will benefit from our professional support and investment in your development. You will have the opportunity to learn from and be coached by the best in the business - supportive leaders and colleagues who are driven to pass their industry, technical and functional expertise on to you.
Client's Salesforce.com / Force.com Senior Developers are responsible for building and delivering world-class platforms for our customers on Salesforce/Force.com. In this role they bring certification and deep expertise using Force.com maximising the use of OOB functionality to deliver solutions that have minimal coding.
- Suitable candidates will be highly knowledgeable in Force.com and web application development. They will be able to fully utilise OOB features of Force.com, designing solutions that make use of the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product to meet clients' needs.
- Deep experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is essential.
- Suitable candidates will understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models and understand the importance of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and SFDC development best practices.
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly and confidently, and to work effectively both as a member of our flexible and dynamic delivery teams and also in a team lead role where they will mentor junior staff.
Candidates must be able to travel within UK at least 50% of the time between Mon-Fri.
- Configuration of OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding
- Coding in APEX, Visualforce, formulae and complimentary scripting tools such as ANT
- Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
- SDLC deployment management
- DEV401 (Developer) certification
- ADM201 (Admin) certification
- Several real-world client Force.com deliveries
- Code version control experience (GIT,SVN, other)
- Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- ADM211 (Adv. Admin) Certification
- DEV501 (Advanced.Developer)
- Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
- SOA and batch integration experience
- Agile/SCRUM certification
- Continuous Integrated Testing experience (Jenkins or similar)
CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT THEIR CV'S IN THE FIRST INSTANCE. GIOVANNA.N