Salesforce Business Analyst
Sunbury (remote-based initially)
We are actively looking to secure a Salesforce Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Demonstrate proficiency in eliciting, analysing and documenting requirements - business and technical.
- Performing impact analysis and gap analysis.
- Managing stakeholders, users and conducting requirement workshop.
- Mapping processes and use cases.
- Analysing business cases.
- Guiding the technical teams and vendor teams, if applicable.
- Salesforce knowledge/experience
- 3 years' minimum Business Analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.