Sales Manager - Field Sales:
- £60k + Up to £38k OTC - North of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
The world's leading provider of intelligent business information is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join their legal organisation. Their legal business provides innovative products and services into law firms, corporate legal departments and public sector clients globally, allowing customers to react quickly to the ever-changing field.
Managing a field sales team of Senior Account Managers, responsible for nurturing and growing both new and existing accounts across Corporate's, Law Firms and Public Sector organisations; the role reports directly into the Sales Director - Field Sales. You will collaborate with other areas of the business to ensure that strategies are fully implemented. You will implement KPI's, ensuring regular engagement with clients, pipeline growth and ultimately over-achievement against sales target. You will confidently coach team members through tough negotiations. You will assess and develop the skills and capabilities of the team whilst acting as a coach and mentor to ensure continuous growth. Proven ability to understand and interpret sales figures and a thorough understanding of sales process is vital.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Reaching and exceeding the targets and goals agreed for the Inside Sales Account Management Team
- Reporting on sales results, pipeline and activity on a weekly/monthly and quarterly basis, having implemented accurate forecasting metrics with the sales team, mastered reporting capabilities and devised productivity benchmarks
- Actively identifying growth opportunities to deliver revenue requirements through the creation and implementation of a sales strategy for each Account Manager
- Attract and develop high calibre talent and retain high performing individuals
- Create and implement development plans for each Account manager, acting as a coach to guide and advise individuals on their career progression in parallel to the day to day management of their actions and activity
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Coaching your team through pro active deal, opportunity and segment analysis
- Delivering increased sales skills
- Work collaboratively with specialist segment personnel to achieve strategic aims of the Organisation
- Effectively manage all direct reports and ensure all team members are knowledgeable on products, industry trends, customers and competitors
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your Sales Director
Skills and Experience:
- Revenue responsibility & reporting
- Sales process & sales effectiveness
- Coaching to support team and individual development
- Honest & ethical management
- Self motivation, ownership and successful sales track record
- Commercial acumen & behaviours
- Leadership skills
- Initiative and enthusiasm - self reliance & self motivation
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Planning, reporting and analytical skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
You should possess proven sales management experience within the software solutions industry, with a proven record of results.
For more information please contact Matthew Dewsnap on 0161 924 1387 or