Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk required to work for a large engineering organisation based in Cheltenham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and ever expanding organisation and to progress your career within accounts receivable and transactional finance.
As an Sales Ledger Clerk, responsibilities will include:
- AR responsibilities including sending out large value invoices, monitoring payments, providing cash receipt forecasts, reconciliations and resolving supplier queries
- Regularly interfacing with management accountants and commercial teams
- Proactive credit control
- Raising monthly recharge invoices
- Reporting on aged debtors
To be considered for this Sales Ledger Clerk position you should have the following experience/skills:
- 2+ years experience in an accounts receivable/sales ledger position
- Experience working for a large organisation
- Experience in the engineering or aviation industry (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and commercial accumen
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a very large firm; broadening your experience within transactional finance.
£20,000 - £22,000 + benefits
Accounts Receivable, Sales Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Engineering, Aviation, AR