My client is the first Growth Marketing Platform for world-class mobile brands, committed to delivering high-quality services at every stage of the marketing funnel, optimising the customer journey from awareness to purchase. Their products are used by some of the worlds largest brands, helping them to optimise marketing performance.
They have recently established a new sales and marketing function in London and have ambitious plans for future growth across the UK and EMEA.
- Recruit and manage new strategic advertising/demand partnerships with mobile first brands and digital advertising agencies.
- Lead Generation, market research and analysis- recognise trending companies and products and present YouAppi's mobile growth solution.
- Onboard new mobile first and digital agency demand partners.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the YouAppi's data driven OneRun platform and how demand partners can most effectively engage with the platform.
- Serve as internal advocate for clients by identifying common needs/opportunities for demand partners
- Develop and execute plans to drive deep levels of engagement with clients, including building relationships across various functional groups at clients with counterparts at company
- Organise client events to foster deeper relationships and attract prospective partners to YouAppi.
- Coordinate and manage post sale on-boarding process.
- Represent the company at trade-shows and other industry events around the world.
- Meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Sales progress against a strategic pipeline.
- Gather and quantify market trends, data, and intel.
- Deep relationships in the mobile ad tech ecosystem and/or previous experience interfacing with ad tech companies through a role at a DSP, SSP, Ad Network, Ad Exchange or Digital Media Agency.
- Proven history of sales success
- A clear understanding of the mobile app ecosystem as it relates to in-app vs mobile web inventory, third party attribution vendors and iab/native creative placements.
- At least 3 years of digital advertising experience is required
- Practical experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology.
- Experience building very strong personal relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills - both inside and outside the company.
- Highly organised, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail.