Resource Administrator required to join a reputable Utilities company based in Nottingham. This is a contract role and will offer a duration of an initial 3 months with strong likelihood of extension. This will be offering a circa of £15-18 pay per hour.
Our client requires a Resource Administrator to assist the resource management team.
- Responsible for all functional inductions and facilitating IT / applications set up, security passes, site tours CAT's guidance and any other new starter related activities.
- Maintain all desk allocation data to help facilitate future moves, track capacity and assist with growth issues.
- Any other related tasks required by the Resource Management Team
- Will need to be local to Nottingham and be able to drive to site
- Ideally come from a project administrator or resource administrator background, someone who can come in and get on with the role at hand
- Experience working with SAP systems very beneficial
- Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Strong communication skills as you will liaise with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Need to be adaptable as they will have a wide remit and tasks will be varied
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV for consideration. For more information please contact; James Brown - 0161 924 1425