Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Training Report Developer to join their team based in Wiltshire for an initial 3 month contract
Due to the nature of the role, candidates are required to undergo SC Clearance or already possess it.
- Provide routine and ad hoc reports from all available Recruiting and Training databases to assist the authority in its responses to various scenarios, such as:
- Parliamentary Questions (PQ's)
- Freedom of Information requests (FOI's)
- Requests for Information (internal to ARTD and the wider Army and external from other government departments etc.)
- Provide advice on available data and its analysis.
- Produce routine Performance Dashboards and supporting information.
- Provide historical and background advice on recruiting and training pipelines, their evolution and development, including the supporting Management Information Systems (MIS).
- In carrying out these duties it is desirable that the post holder should display a sound knowledge and experience of the Army, including the Reserve, its structures and culture.
- Production of management information in various forms as required by the business
- Advice on TAFMIS data structures and data quality issues
- Enhancing the applications and implementing data patches as required, addressing specific data quality issues
- Advising on business processes associated with data quality issues
- Maintain a knowledgebase for access by the CUSTOMER
- Providing support to the recruiting and training information cell (RTIC)
- Provide services to extract TAFMIS data in suitable file formats for use in other systems such as the Land Forces data warehouse.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER will ensure that the personnel provided should have a good working knowledge of TAFMIS and the business processes supported by TAFMIS, Defence and Army data structures and data quality and the interfaces between TAFMIS and TRHJ and JPA.
- They should also be skilled in the use of Business Objects Web Intelligence, Set Analysis, Performance Management and Xcelcius to generate reports and dashboards on behalf of the CUSTOMER.
- Deliverables: regular and ad hoc management information reports, dashboard components, file extracts and other outputs as agreed.