Job Title: UI Designer
Duration: initial 3 - 6 months
Location: Remote with 1 day a week in Osterley
Want to do the best work of your life?
With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Our client is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team to help take their global Digital Service web sites to the next level, at a critical time, where they are growing and expanding their features and capabilities across European markets.
- Experience with a specific focus on UI design, a proactive, self-driven individual that has an equally strong team ethos.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in order to convey complex design concepts clearly to a variety of stakeholders within the organisation.
- As obsessed with the finer detail as you are with the creative vision. Striving to deliver pixel perfect designs, that deliver.
- Solid understanding of visual and user-centered design. A keen interest in current trends in design and communications and the ability to turn them into cutting edge realities.
- A love of prototyping to bring designs to life.
- Proficient with the latest tools and software such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, InVision, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working closely with our Product Owners and UX Designers, you'll take a lead in creating best-in-class Digital service experience across our global websites.
- Execute UI Design work that adheres to best practice UCD and brand standards across OTT service.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UI and technology trends and shape these into logical, coherent solutions that center around our customer's needs.
- Collaborate with UX in creating new concepts and prototypes to test with customers before going to market.
- Be immersed into the Product Team, playing a pivotal role in optimisation, incremental improvements, and large-scale programmes.
- Access to free NOW, for streaming all your favourite shows
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband