Release - Implementation - Rollout - Contact Centre- Genesys - Omni- Channel
Our Client, a leading Utilities organisation is seeking a Release and Implementation Manager to support multiple work-streams of a legacy contact centre replacement programme including internal development, testing, business implementation and 3rd-party software configuration.
This is a contract position running for an initial 3 months based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be tasked with planning and managing the build and configuration of the development, test and live environments to support the project delivery, liaising with internal and 3rd party technical teams.
- Owning the release planning during testing and live implementation, with documented release notes traced to specific requirements and defect fixes
- Planning and managing the technical implementation to the live environment in support of the project migration strategy
- Contact Centre telephony / Omni-channel implementation project experience
- Understanding of technical concepts related to environment builds and configuration management
- Significant experience of long testing stages and phased rollouts / migrations
- Team management / project management experience
- Detailed planning and monitoring of software deployment and release processes
- Knowledge of Genesys
Any experience of Experience of working on programmes that have replaced a number of legacy contact centre systems (telephony, email, IVR etc), with a new fully integrated Omni-channel contact platform serving thousands of concurrent users over multiple locations is highly advantageous.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Gemma Grayson on 0161 924 3949.