This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Release Coordinator to join the number one global insurance brand and worldwide leader in financial service. You will be working closely with a variety of senior internal stakeholders within an extremely flat structure that prides itself on its fast moving approach in bringing initiatives to market.
As the Release Coordinator you will ensure that releases are kept to schedule and that they are released consistently and smoothly. During the full release life-cycle you will be responsible for coordinating new entries into a release, monitoring release progress at daily stand-ups, managing release issues, measuring the effectiveness of releases and identifying and implementing improvements to the release process.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
* Previous experience with proven track record of project/release management in large projects / programmes / releases following an Agile delivery approach
* Accredited at foundation level and making progress towards/have attained practitioner level in a PM or Change qualification (e.g. Prince2 practitioner, ITIL, ISEB, APMP,ISO,CMMI)
* Proven decision making ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong stakeholder management
* Expert understanding of end to end IT solutions and the IT delivery life-cycle
* Experience of Agile practices
* Strong attention to detail and quality
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with an organisation that is extremely quick to market with its initiatives, not stuck in beaueacratic processes and which has a Lean, Agile approach and environment. To apply now send your CV