Regulatory Affairs Assistant
3 months temporary contract, with the potential to go permanent
Pay rate: £15 per hour
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Regulatory Affairs Team Assistant - this exciting opportunity has just become available with a global leading pharmaceutical company, with excellent reputation in the industry.
This is a 3 month contract with the potential to become a permanent role - so excellent opportunity for you to gain experience in a fast paced corporate environment!
In this position, you will provide a comprehensive administrative service to the Regulatory Affairs team to ensure the efficient running of the department.
- Organise and prioritise workload to ensure the smooth running of the team in order to meet company deadlines. Provide administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs team.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, travel and itineraries for Regulatory Affairs Professionals and their external visitors
- Support the team, by typing documentation and correspondence to obtain and maintain regulatory approval for marketing authorisations. This may include assisting in the drafting of applications for new marketing authorisations, variations and renewals, and preparing support documentation, based on initial instruction from regulatory personnel.
- Maintain departmental and corporate databases/spread-sheets, and off-site archiving system for the Regulatory department
- Take responsibility for processing of financial requirements including creating ARIBA requisitions, invoices, organisation of expenses and processing of invoices covering variations, applications and other fees. Maintain Excel database of MHRA fees and ensure all payments are correctly entered for future reference.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, take messages and/or deal with queries as appropriate.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A well-qualified administrator with demonstrable experience, trained in Microsoft Office packages.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent presentation of work are essential, as is a mature and responsible outlook.
- The ability to priorities work and cope under pressure is required.
- Good written and oral communication skills and organisational and interpersonal skills *
- A basic familiarity with medical terminology would be an advantage.
Please contact Tanya Georgieva if this role is of interest.