Senior Account Manager - £30k + Up to £25k OTC - London
The world's leading provider of intelligent business information is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join their legal organisation. Their legal business provides innovative products and services into law firms, corporate legal departments and public sector clients globally, allowing customers to react quickly to the ever-changing field.
This is a Senior Account Management role focusing on growing and retaining revenue through client relationship management, cross-selling and introducing new products/solutions. In this role you will be managing large, complex and high value client relationships with a requirement to drive adoption of new solutions, as well as manage a client portfolio of existing business.
The role will form part of the Field Sales Account Management team, working with corporate and public sector legal teams, as well as law firms. The role will be office based but with significant face to face client interaction expected.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Selling our online solutions into the legal services market
- Strong metric & KPI driven sales responsibility
- Managing a portfolio of existing high level clients - managing the client relationship & renewal process to exceed revenue targets
- Identification, creation and development of new opportunities within client base
- Developing and maintaining business & account plans
- Working in CRM environment throughout deal progression
- Reporting, analysis and meeting involvement as required by Sales Manager
- Ability to support management within the team as a senior member and leader
Skills and Experience:
- Experience and success working in targeted and KPI driven sales environment
- Experience of all elements of sales process, client management and CRM tools
- Strong sales presentation skills; both face to face and remotely
- Excellent negotiation skills, opportunity qualification & client needs analysis skills
- Experience of managing challenging portfolios of clients and services
- Proven success of retention, up selling and cross selling for complex, online/software products
- Experience of successfully managing complex and high level accounts/client relationships
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated & driven
- Excellent listening & communication skills
You should possess proven sales management experience within the software solutions industry, with a proven record of results. A good understanding of general business, as well as an excellent technical aptitude and a good understanding of SaaS go to market strategies will stand you in good stead for this position, as will experience within the legal sector. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels of a client's organisation, as well as with senior stakeholders internally.
For more information please contact Matthew Dewsnap on 0161 924 1387 or