Science & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Here at Experis we're going from strength-to-strength and on our way to becoming the largest professional recruitment business globally. We are looking for a hard-working and driven individual to join our highly successful Science and Engineering team in Dublin.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter who has worked in the Science, Pharma or Engineering sectors. The chosen candidate will work in a specific vertical market across contract and permanent roles, as part of this highly impressive team. We have a large volume of exclusive requirements, so you will always have a number of roles to work on, in conjunction with business development to grow your desk.
Experis Ireland is based in the heart of Dublin city centre on Harcourt Street, we are 2 minutes from St Stephens Green and the bars and restaurants of Wexford Street.
We offer a professional, enjoyable environment and culture that promotes and encourages success and a good work/ life balance. Many of our successful Recruitment Consultants work 9 - 5:30.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will manage all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients, covering all disciplines including Process, Validation, Automation, Projects, Maintenance, Facilities, Utilities and Quality.
This is a fulltime, permanent position based in Dublin.
· Sourcing potential candidates through conducting detailed database searches; advertising;networking; researching, identifying & approaching suitably qualified professionals; and using industry networks to identify appropriate talent
· Screening and assessing interested candidates
· Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
· Presenting shortlists of closely matched candidates to stakeholders
· Facilitating the recruitment process including scheduling interviews, assessment centres, medicals, references, negotiating job offers, contract administration etc.\
· Managing and developing relationships
· Maintaining personal and team activity levels
· Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of your specialist sectors
· Completing all candidate information on database system and administration to ensure all are kept up to date
Key Requirements include:
· Diploma/Degree level qualification
· 1-3 years experience in recruiting ideally for the life sciences industry but open to others
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Have strong commercial entrepreneur flair with a high interest in developing a career in recruitment
· Be highly organised, articulate and flexible with proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Experience in customer service and/or sales is desirable
If you wish to have a confidential conversation about this position you can call Sandra McGuirk on 016455250 or email <mailto:>