We are hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Science & Engineering division.
Experis specialise in recruiting talented individuals for clients within the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Medical Device and Food industries in Ireland. We currently have a vacancy for a permanent Recruitment Consultant within our science & engineering team. The successful candidate will manage all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients.
· Sourcing potential candidates through conducting detailed database searches; advertising; networking; researching, identifying & approaching suitably qualified professionals; and using industry networks to identify appropriate talent
· Screening and assessing interested candidates
· Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
· Facilitating the recruitment process including scheduling interviews, assessment centres, medicals, references, negotiating job offers, contract administration etc.
· Managing and developing relationships with key clients to Experis
· Maintaining personal and team activity levels
· Business development activity targeting new and existing clients
· Proactively arranging and conducting client visits with new and existing clients
· Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of your specialist sectors
· Completing all candidate and client information on database system and administration of client and candidate files to ensure all are kept up to date
Key Requirements include:
· Diploma/Degree level qualification
· 2-3 years experience within a Sales/ Customer Service role
· Have strong commercial entrepreneur flair with a high interest in developing a career in recruitment
· Be highly organised, articulate and flexible with proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Previous experience in recruitment would be an advantage
To apply for this role please email email@example.com