Radar Signatures Analyst - Portsmouth
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Europe's leading Defence and Technology Organisations within their Maritime division.
In this role you will help to protect UK Armed Forces by measuring and analysing radar signatures of aircraft and warships.
- Analyse radar signature measurement data and produce customer reports detailing the results and findings.
- Assist in the delivery of safe and reliable radar signature measurement trials.
- Work on-board Royal Navy ships operating trials equipment.
- Support pre and post deployment calibrations and preparations.
- Ensure that all operational activities are in accordance with the current safety, security and environmental policies
- Support and undertake RCS and antenna, measurement range activities
Required Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in Engineering, Maths or Physics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft tools (word, excel) to generate reports and deliverables etc
- Experience of working with external customers
- Understanding of Radar Signatures
- Understanding/Experience of Air Electronic Warfare
- Server management experience
- Proficient use of Matlab
- Drive and determination to resolve problems with minimal supervision
- Open, honest and enthusiastic contributor
- Flexible and adaptable
- Can do, will do attitude
- Ability to work equally well alone or as part of a team
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to work on trials at customer locations in the UK and Overseas (approx. 10 weeks a year)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this vacancy and want to be considered for an interview, apply online today!
Recruiter: Paul Perkins