I am recruiting for a large FTSE100 Engineering company based in Leicester. They are currently looking to employ a Quantity Surveyor to work on projects in relation to their Airports business unit.
As Quantity Surveyor you will be accountable for the contractual and financial viability of bids submitted, contracts accepted and being delivered be the commercial link with customers and sub-contractors.
Responsibilities to include
- Bid Preparation
- Commercial Post Contract Management
- Identifying the optimum commercial strategy for bids.
- Preparing responses to terms and conditions and preparation of suitable terms and conditions for unsolicited bids.
- Drafting confidentiality, teaming and collaboration agreements and getting these approved by in accordance with the delegation of authority matrix.
- Actively participate in project risk and opportunity reviews.
- Significant knowledge of the NEC3 suite of contracts.
- 5 years proven and demonstrably successful commercial experience in Commercial Management of multi-discipline contracts
- Experience of working with Project teams and an understanding of the project management process
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering qualification with RICS accredited conversion course.
Please apply within for more details!