Quantity Surveyor (Rail) - Birmingham
A FTSE100 Global Engineering Support Services Organisation are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their business.
- Working as part of the commercial team to ensure provision of a professional Quantity Surveying service.
- Provide information to measure the financial and physical performance of projects against targets.
- Ensure best utilisation of resources to maximise profitability of projects/contracts.
- Provide relevant information for preparation of reports/claims to agreed timescales.
- Assist in preparation of estimates.
- As part of the team, ensure income and margin targets are achieved.
- Ensure timeous cash collection to laid down procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor or similarly qualified construction professional.
- 5 years post qualification experience within the Rail Industry.
- IT literate.
If you are a quantity surveyor with experience in the Rail industry please apply within for further details.